Surya Mahadasha and Sade Sati through KP system

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

hope2019c

Surya Mahadasha and Sade Sati through KP system

Post by hope2019c »

I have asked this question on the Vedic readings and have received responses; however I was curious to know findings through KP system. I was wondering if you could advise about my Surya Mahadasha beginning in 2021 for 6 yrs and also about my sade sati will begin in 2022.

My details:
Date of Birth: 02/17/1983
Time of Birth: 09:17 AM
Place of Birth: Mumbai

Other notes: I am an IT professional and currently working in the US since Feb 2013
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Surya Mahadasha and Sade Sati through KP system

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Hope2019c,

To start off... Mahadasa cannot deliver the results of the events which are not promised in the horoscope, having said this... let's analyze planet Sun in your horoscope.

Before doing this, let's see if the birth time provided is accurate.. For this I will see connection with Ascendant co-ordinates and 9th Cusp co-ordinates.

Ascendant falls in pisces sign @14 degree 19 mins in uttarbharda nakshtra ruled by saturn and in sub division of rahu

9th Cusp falls in scorpio sign @16 degree 52 mins in jyeshtha nakshtra ruled by mercury and in sub divison of mercury.

Ascendant lord Jupiter falls in scorpio sign ruled by mars and 9th cusp lord is also mars.

9th cusp nakshtra lord which is mercury is in capricorn sign ruled by saturn.

Ascendant sublord rahu is deposited in gemini sign ruled by mercury and 9th cusp sublord is also mercury.

So the birth time provided is accurate.

Analysis of Planet Sun
Sun is in aquarius and in dhanishtha nakshtra ruled by mars and in sub divison of venus.

Sun is occupant of 11th and lord of 6th. Mar is occupant of 12th and lord of 2nd and 9th. Venus is occupant of 12th and lord of 3rd and 8th.

So Sun as a planet - 11,6
Starlord Mars --- 12,2,9
Sublord Venus --- 12,3,8

Accumulation of Wealth/Bank Balance--- how much???
2nd cuspal sublord rahu(natural karaka of foriegn land/foreign ppl). Mar is aspecting Rahu. So Mars will influence Rahu or you can say rahu is the agent of mars. Rahu is in 3rd house. 3rd house is house of courage/short travels etc...mars is lord of 2nd(bank balance). Rahu is in mercury. (Mercury represent all types of communication/analysis/reporting/business). Mercury is in 11th(regular income). So Rahu is significator of 2,11 along with 12th(expenditure/investments etc)...

so if we map this will Sun Mahadasa then sun is significator of 2,12,9 and is connected with 11,6,12,3,8.... this means there will be regular flow of income via service/job(6th house signification)... also there will be expenditure(12th), sudden loss(8th).. Expenditure on Father/long distance travel/relgious activities(9th house) .since the sublord venus is not a significator of 2 or 6 or 11th house ... hence income will be there however there won't be any substantial savings or in other words you will be unable to multiply the saving or take maxium advantage of the same.
With regards to Job.. there will be struggle at work front, however no loss of job is indicated..

Health/disease
Mahadasa Source planet Sun is lord of 6th(prime house of disease) and through it's nakshtralord mars which is occupant of 12th(hospitalization) and sublord venus is lord of 8th(obstacles/hurdles/critical).... combination of 6,8,12 will lead you to hospitalization...

What kind of disease---- 6th cuspal sublord Jupiter is in anuradha nakshtra ruled by saturn. Saturn is deposited in tula rashi. Jupiter is depsoited in scorpio sign.

Tula rashi represents --- lumbar region, skin, kidneys..
Scorpio rashi represents --- generative organs, anus, bladder, bones of pelvic area. Saturn represent blockage, bones, muscles, skin etc....

if we map this with Sun Mahadasa then.... sun's nakshtra lord Mars represent blood, genetials etc.... mars is pisces(feet, toes, lymphatic system).... mars represent surgery... most likely disease pretaining to kidney will crop up...

Sun Mahadasa/Mercury Bhukti period would be challenging in terms of health.

Recover possible ---- yes----- sun's sublord venus is untenanted planet an is sublord of 11th(gains of all kinds). Starlord mar is significator of 9th(bhagya/5th from 5th)...

Married life---- More info needed on this from you... as per the 7th Cuspal Sublord it indicates seperation...

Land/Property---- 4th cuspal is saturn and through it's nakshralord rahu is significator of 4,11,12...

Sun is significator of 12th and it's sublord venus is also signifying 12th.. so very bright chance to buy property provided other planetary signification support it... The property will be bought on loan.

Hope this information help you.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
hope2019c

Post by hope2019c »

Thank you Kiran Ji,
Can you suggest some remedies too for the Surya dasha.
I got married in Jun 2012.
Wife birth details
DOB:06/19/1987
Time: 5:05 am
Place: junagadh, Gujarat

So far our relationship seems ok.
Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:40 pm Dear Hope2019c,

To start off... Mahadasa cannot deliver the results of the events which are not promised in the horoscope, having said this... let's analyze planet Sun in your horoscope.

Before doing this, let's see if the birth time provided is accurate.. For this I will see connection with Ascendant co-ordinates and 9th Cusp co-ordinates.

Ascendant falls in pisces sign @14 degree 19 mins in uttarbharda nakshtra ruled by saturn and in sub division of rahu

9th Cusp falls in scorpio sign @16 degree 52 mins in jyeshtha nakshtra ruled by mercury and in sub divison of mercury.

Ascendant lord Jupiter falls in scorpio sign ruled by mars and 9th cusp lord is also mars.

9th cusp nakshtra lord which is mercury is in capricorn sign ruled by saturn.

Ascendant sublord rahu is deposited in gemini sign ruled by mercury and 9th cusp sublord is also mercury.

So the birth time provided is accurate.

Analysis of Planet Sun
Sun is in aquarius and in dhanishtha nakshtra ruled by mars and in sub divison of venus.

Sun is occupant of 11th and lord of 6th. Mar is occupant of 12th and lord of 2nd and 9th. Venus is occupant of 12th and lord of 3rd and 8th.

So Sun as a planet - 11,6
Starlord Mars --- 12,2,9
Sublord Venus --- 12,3,8

Accumulation of Wealth/Bank Balance--- how much???
2nd cuspal sublord rahu(natural karaka of foriegn land/foreign ppl). Mar is aspecting Rahu. So Mars will influence Rahu or you can say rahu is the agent of mars. Rahu is in 3rd house. 3rd house is house of courage/short travels etc...mars is lord of 2nd(bank balance). Rahu is in mercury. (Mercury represent all types of communication/analysis/reporting/business). Mercury is in 11th(regular income). So Rahu is significator of 2,11 along with 12th(expenditure/investments etc)...

so if we map this will Sun Mahadasa then sun is significator of 2,12,9 and is connected with 11,6,12,3,8.... this means there will be regular flow of income via service/job(6th house signification)... also there will be expenditure(12th), sudden loss(8th).. Expenditure on Father/long distance travel/relgious activities(9th house) .since the sublord venus is not a significator of 2 or 6 or 11th house ... hence income will be there however there won't be any substantial savings or in other words you will be unable to multiply the saving or take maxium advantage of the same.
With regards to Job.. there will be struggle at work front, however no loss of job is indicated..

Health/disease
Mahadasa Source planet Sun is lord of 6th(prime house of disease) and through it's nakshtralord mars which is occupant of 12th(hospitalization) and sublord venus is lord of 8th(obstacles/hurdles/critical).... combination of 6,8,12 will lead you to hospitalization...

What kind of disease---- 6th cuspal sublord Jupiter is in anuradha nakshtra ruled by saturn. Saturn is deposited in tula rashi. Jupiter is depsoited in scorpio sign.

Tula rashi represents --- lumbar region, skin, kidneys..
Scorpio rashi represents --- generative organs, anus, bladder, bones of pelvic area. Saturn represent blockage, bones, muscles, skin etc....

if we map this with Sun Mahadasa then.... sun's nakshtra lord Mars represent blood, genetials etc.... mars is pisces(feet, toes, lymphatic system).... mars represent surgery... most likely disease pretaining to kidney will crop up...

Sun Mahadasa/Mercury Bhukti period would be challenging in terms of health.

Recover possible ---- yes----- sun's sublord venus is untenanted planet an is sublord of 11th(gains of all kinds). Starlord mar is significator of 9th(bhagya/5th from 5th)...

Married life---- More info needed on this from you... as per the 7th Cuspal Sublord it indicates seperation...

Land/Property---- 4th cuspal is saturn and through it's nakshralord rahu is significator of 4,11,12...

Sun is significator of 12th and it's sublord venus is also signifying 12th.. so very bright chance to buy property provided other planetary signification support it... The property will be bought on loan.

Hope this information help you.
sharma

Post by sharma »

how accurate is the time of birth?
hope2019c wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:22 am I have asked this question on the Vedic readings and have received responses; however I was curious to know findings through KP system. I was wondering if you could advise about my Surya Mahadasha beginning in 2021 for 6 yrs and also about my sade sati will begin in 2022.

My details:

Other notes: I am an IT professional and currently working in the US since Feb 2013
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
hope2019c

Post by hope2019c »

Birth time is 💯 accurate I mean
sharma wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:45 pm how accurate is the time of birth?
hope2019c wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:22 am I have asked this question on the Vedic readings and have received responses; however I was curious to know findings through KP system. I was wondering if you could advise about my Surya Mahadasha beginning in 2021 for 6 yrs and also about my sade sati will begin in 2022.

My details:

Kiran Mahyavanshi

8th House in astrology represent suffering, obstacales, humiliation, sudden loss, pain.

12th House in astrology represent expenditure and loss.

So when 8th and 12th house gets connected with each other one can expect major loss be it in terms of suffering/humiliation, pain etc..

In KP astrology every planet has to offer the result's of it's nakshtra lord and supermo sublord is the decider. Supermo Sublord is YES MAN/NO MAN.... Sublord will not give result it will only decide whether the result is YES or NO.

Now Sun through it's nakshtra lord Mars is signifying 12th house. Mar is occupant of 12th house. Occupant are always stronger than the owner of the house.

If you see Sun's Sublord Venus is the owner of 8th house.. so 8th and 12th are are getting associated on nakshtra level as well as sublord.

Once the Sun Mahadasa starts you may want to donate red gram grain(masoor dal) as well as curd to any needy person for continious 43 days.

Do one remedy at a time... example complete the red gram remedy and then start the curd..

Once both the remedies are done then the red gram remedy on every tuesday and the curd one on every friday till the end of Sun mahadasa.

Avoid--- wearing coral or diamond stone during Sun mahadasa.

If you have painted your kitchen red color try to change it. If you have painted your bed room offwhite or cream color try to change it.

During your Sun Mahadasa if you start feeling that there is problem regarding your job/health, then you may want to wear orange thread around your neck.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
hope2019c

Post by hope2019c »

Kiran ji,
Extremely grateful to you! This really helped. You mentioned this loss is humiliation, pain or suffering. Is it more related to health as mentioned about sun mercury bhukti. Or that is different?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Yes, It's pertaining to health issue.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
hope2019c

Post by hope2019c »

Kiran ji,
I million thanks will not suffice. 🙏🏻