Kids - Learning from Shahrukh Khan's chart

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Kids - Learning from Shahrukh Khan's chart

Post by Hamid »

Dr Neeraj wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:17 am The details of Aryan Khan are as follows:
13-Nov-1997
14:00
Delhi

Lagna: Aquarius 18-04
Moon is in Aries 10-18

Present Dasha: Sun-Jup-Mer
Sun is debilitated in 9H, Jup is debilitated in 12H and Mer is 8L posited in 10H.
Indeed a very tough time for the native.

God bless
Neeraj
With the above birth particulars [ayanamsa used 22:56:30] he is in Mahadsa of Sun and Antardasa of Jupiter from 10th jan 2021 to 29 Oct 2021
This period is always with worries/trouble and non cooperation of people around you. During this period people loose job/change job and in certain cases change in residence is also observed. Saturn Gives ZERO Bindu in the 2nd house, this Saturn has exchange of house with Jupiter the 2nd house Lord. The ascendant lord Saturn is placed 12th from its own house [Capricorn].

It would be worth studying how the Saturn Antardasa will behave when we have following things to look at when studying his 12th house:
1. Mahadasa of Sun [lord of 7th house]
2 .Antardasa of Saturn [it is samdharmi to Venus... the lord of 9th house which is eager to give result of 12th house]
THIS PERIOD CAN BE OF HUGE NON RECOVERABLE EXPENSES.
3. The ascendant lord Saturn in the 12th house.
4. The 12th lord Saturn in its own house[ 12th house capricorn]
5. In his horoscope no planet benefically supports Saturn.[ 4th sight of Mars is malefic as it has 5 bindus in the chart]

BUT the most dreadful and concerning period will be his first 30 months of his Sar e Sati when Saturn transits over his 2nd house where it gives Zero bindu that will be harmful for his 12th and 1st house.This will also spoil his 2,5,7,9 and 10th house.
The next 5 years of Sar e Sati will not be harsh and harmful.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Pem wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:07 pm Shah Rukh Khan details from reliable source :
0625 Hrs Delhi

Lagna in Libra : Rising 13.19 degrees in Swati
Presently running Saturn/Rahu/Me/Me

Lord of 12H, Mercury, in 2H of family
Moon debilitated in 4H and facing Sadesati(difficulties in family)
Sun in Lagna - Popularity even though debilitated with drishti from Jupiter
Venus in 3H - arts - and dispositor well placed in Baghya Bava
Saturn in 5H of children ruled by Satabisha
Saturn gives ZERO bindu in Aquarius the house owned by saturn.
The laws of KAS says that when Saturnwill transit over Capricorn and Aquarius this transit will be harmful for the person.
[ This transit will be during his Sar e Sati]
this will also spoil his 1,5,8,10 n 12th house.
Hamid
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Pem wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:11 pm Sharuk Khan has been blessed with a lovely singing voice/acting and name and fame.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - a Classic Song and Film - which I know him for and hope Im correct.
I have observed his chart for many years.
Respected Astrologers! Hello and NamasteZ

I have come here after a long time! I have been crying rivers since the news broke out. I have met him a few times and he’s is the most warmest loving person I have ever met. It’s thrilling to be around him, but I have felt genuine love and warmth from him. He will make you feel like you are the most important person in the world 🥺

Pem ji,

No he’s is not a good singer, infact he is terrible at it. I have always thought he’s a leo ascendant. As a die hard fan who has grown up watching him, I can share some details that could be useful for esteemed astrologers here.

- He grew up in Delhi, went to St Columbus and was a top student there. He was also good in sports and played Cricket, Hockey and football. ( it’s one of the best schools in India and has Pulitzer Prize winners, Rhode scholars, actors and famous people like euphoria lead singer Palash Sen (who is also a doctor by profession) who has performed with him onstage during school days.

- he would go to national school of drama during his youth with absolutely no intention of becoming an actor.

- they were middle class , his father was well educated and a lawyer but could never practice it. He was also youngest freedom fighter of India. Most of his father’s businesses failed & they never worked out. Was also cheated in business by his relatives.

- his father passed away when he was 14 due to throat cancer. He has mentioned that they didn’t know how bad cancer was. He was brought home and asked for ice cream, passed away the next day. Probably why SRK never eats ice cream but he smokes a LOT.

- after his father’s death, his elder sister fell into depression and never recovered from it. She still lives with him. Family also struggled financially as a lot of money was spent on his father’s treatment. They were also evicted once because they could not pay rent.

-He topped in Economics in school and graduated from Delhi University. He had plans to go into sports but a lower back injury landed him going into drama instead as he had free time. Her enrolled in Jamia Islamia for masters in mass communication as he wanted to go into advertising but left it after a year as he moved on to BW. (His father once also had a dream to become an actor but he never did; In an old 90s interview when he wasn’t even known much, he has said he wants to be like Great Wall of China so that his parents can see him!)

- His mother was a magistrate and passed away on 15th April 1991 due to complications from diabetes. He moved to Mumbai to get away from the pain. (Rahu saturn transit over moon 😭)

- His parents never saw his fame. His tv show Fauji had released when his mom was hospitalised but was too delirious to watch

- - He married the first girl he dated, she was 14 and he was 18 at the time and they met at a school party. They dated for years and became a bit over possessive so she dumped him. They didn’t meet for a year and he did not date anyone during that time period and Gauri came back to him (he even slept on the streets or Mumbai with his friends, penniless chasing her when she was in a holiday and Mumbai, searching on all beaches and literally did find her randomly). There was a lot of drama involving their marriage as her parents weren’t agreeing to it (her mom said she would kill herself if she did)
. So he had to work a lot to have them agree. He says that if someone like him had come up to marry his daughter, he would have a worse reaction (disheveled, different religion, wanted to work in films and not much money). He married her in 1991. His friend’s house was also pelted with stones as some Muslim organisations had a problem with inter religious marriage. They celebrate anniversary on 25th October 1991.

- most 90s roles that he took in the beginning of career were rejects of other actors. He has done several movies without even reading the script out of goodwill and relations with people. He said that he started with negative roles because he thought he didn’t have the looks for it. He still says he doesn’t know why he a people like him.

- during shooting for DDLJ (movie was shot from sept 1994 to aug 1996, he was told that his sister won’t live due to failing health and depression.. Which was devastating for him. She survived and is better now.

- he is known to work for 15-16 hours a day (back in the 1990s he would say that if he doesn’t keep himself busy, he feels depressed and misses his parents 🥺) . He is also known to eat/ drink, sleep very little . He sleeps only 4-5 hours but always has energy to go home and even teach his kids and help with their homework.

- when Aryan was born, SRK panicked because Gauri had become a bit pale after giving birth. ( he hates hospitals as well).

- SRK has no concept of time. He is always late. Sometimes he even forgets to eat. Once, he arrived at Juhi Chawla’s party at 2:30 AM when everyone had gone home and she had gone off to sleep.

- he has had several injuries on back (spine), shoulder and knee. . He has had around 8 surgeries.

- Almost every actress he has worked with names him as her co-actor. he is the kind of person to hold out doors for women be it anyone, even handpicked gifts for his women staff during valentines.. I have known people who have worked with him..his kids too are very well behaved. At an event I noticed a woman was expecting so she he made sure she was seated, and was sitting in a way that she doesn’t feel strained or doesn’t have to lean to talk to him.. he adjusted himself..

- Gauri is also a DU graduate and has also studied from NIFT. She own are chillies with SRK and has produced films with him. She is quite artistic and has always painted. She works as an interior designer. She first opened a concept store in 2014 and launched Gauri Designs in 2017. She has designed spaces for may celebs including international celebs like Ralph Lauren and Robert Cavalli.

- SRK is very witty and has a dry sense of humour and can her very sarcastic as well. Gauri says she lectures him at length before going anywhere but it all goes in vain. She is calmer which is in contrast with his personality, he is always excited and is good at maintaining relations with people.

-he’s the only Indian to win Pyramide con Marni award to honour his charitable work, his kindness, at the 20th UNESCO Awards in Germany in 2011.

- he is the second richest actor in the world and has been listed as the world’s most famous. According to research data by Parrot Analytics which studies online streaming, he is the most wanted actor in the world right now even though he hasn’t had a release in 4 years.

I can list out other things too😅

Sorry if this info was unwanted!
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

By the way. Most people I have seen use Leo as SRK’s as ascendant.

As for Aryan,

He has won several athletic competitions at national and state level as a kid (taikwando specifically, along with his sister Suhana).

Both kids were sent to UK for further studies.

Aryan was sent at 15 to Sevenoaks school in the UK, and recently graduated from USC and received his degree in may this year.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Edit: on the previous post, it’s Gauri who is better and good at maintains relations with people.

He has been target of political parties for years now, especially the central.. it’s also to note that Aryan’s arrest is a hit job and there’s just no evidence but they are still holding him to torment SRK. Even while Aryan suffers, people are speaking up and the narrative seems that it’s changing in their favour (apart from bots, bigots & online trolls). Aryan never wanted PR and wanted to go behind the camera. I think he is going to be a star now, if he plays it right.

SRK is apolitical (would never stand for the skewed ideas of secularism), and had made some comment on intolerance back in 2015 which landed him in trouble . He gets it from extremists at both end, trolled few days back by Muslims for posting a pic of Lord Ganesha.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Thank you Crookshanstar for the interesting information on SRK.
Advisable to check the Rating of his dob details.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Pem wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:19 pm Thank you Crookshanstar for the interesting information on SRK.
Advisable to check the Rating of his dob details.

Aryan khan’s bail rejected again today. They have zero evidence, yet dragging him to torment SRK. The arrest itself is illegal. I had summarised the proceedings here
https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNG ... ame=iossmf

Back when Aryan was 14, there were rumours of AbRam being his kid, who is actually his brother. Looks like he has an affinity to get blamed/ accused baselessly .
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

sangeet wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:55 am Hamid ji, thank you.

Shahrukh's wedding date is complex. My friend, who is a big fan tells me that he and Gouri had a Muslim nikah ceremony on August 26, 1991, and this was followed by a Hindu wedding ceremony on October 25, 1991.

Son Aryan was born on 13 November 1997. Daughter Suhana was born on 22nd May 2000.
I was trying to rectify TOB of Shahrukh Khan.
As per calculation the marriage does not reflect on the nikah cermony date rather it is well reflected on the date of Hindu Wedding.
It seems that the nikah cermony was just simple and may not have been even documented or something of that sort which hindered both of them being husband n wife legally.

Date of birth of both children match even with their sex.

Any body have some more information on this will be helpful.
Hamid
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:25 am
sangeet wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:55 am Hamid ji, thank you.

Shahrukh's wedding date is complex. My friend, who is a big fan tells me that he and Gouri had a Muslim nikah ceremony on August 26, 1991, and this was followed by a Hindu wedding ceremony on October 25, 1991.

Son Aryan was born on 13 November 1997. Daughter Suhana was born on 22nd May 2000.
I was trying to rectify TOB of Shahrukh Khan.
As per calculation the marriage does not reflect on the nikah cermony date rather it is well reflected on the date of Hindu Wedding.
It seems that the nikah cermony was just simple and may not have been even documented or something of that sort which hindered both of them being husband n wife legally.

Date of birth of both children match even with their sex.

Any body have some more information on this will be helpful.
Court marriage was 25th oct 1991, after which they had a Hindu wedding. He got Gauri’s number for the first time on 25th oct 1984… when he met her for the 3rd time. (As per Anupama Chopra’s biography which she wrote after consulting & following SRK himself). Next day they left for Mumbai. As per SRK’s interview with Thapar they had to register 1 month before as it’s a inter religious marriage.

Have heard aug wedding only via tabloid and there are no wedding pics.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Thank you
That clarifies n makes sense
So finally Hindu marriage is correct
I will shortly post a write up on this
Hamid