Uranus (Harshal) planet and married life

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

curiousseeker

Uranus (Harshal) planet and married life

Post by curiousseeker »

Does anyone have information about Uranus, also known as Harshal in hindi? I heard that when in the 7th house, it can cause an extensive delay in getting married and also causes a break / trouble in married life. How far is this true?

Apparently, the remedy for Uranus in the 7th house is to wear an alexandrite ring.

I have no idea if the above information is true or not. Please share your views. Thank you.
lntsrikanth

Re: Uranus (Harshal) planet and married life

Post by lntsrikanth »

Western astrology deals with Uranus a lot. Also some Marathi astrologers have written books on those - but the books will be in Marathi language.
You may refer to those texts. Indian traditional vedic astrologers look at Gulika and Mandi but not much of Uranus.

If these planets like Gulika, Uranus, Mandi etc are in houses which signify people, they destroy them but increase material happiness from the same houses. Like if they are in 4th, they may affect mother's health or life but improve material happiness (4th is house of Sukha). This is a general rule, may not be applicable in all charts.

Regards,
Srikanth
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I would advise to keep uranus out while you are studying vedic astrology.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

lntsrikanth wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:50 pm Western astrology deals with Uranus a lot. Also some Marathi astrologers have written books on those - but the books will be in Marathi language.
You may refer to those texts. Indian traditional vedic astrologers look at Gulika and Mandi but not much of Uranus.

If these planets like Gulika, Uranus, Mandi etc are in houses which signify people, they destroy them but increase material happiness from the same houses. Like if they are in 4th, they may affect mother's health or life but improve material happiness (4th is house of Sukha). This is a general rule, may not be applicable in all charts.

Regards,
Srikanth
Thanks for your response. I will look for some books as you suggested.
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

Hamid wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:59 am I would advise to keep uranus out while you are studying vedic astrology.
Thanks for your response. Why do some astrologers consider them?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

May be it was helpful to them in prediction.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

Hamid wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:26 am May be it was helpful to them in prediction.
Makes sense, thank you.