The Lunar Eclipse Remedy by Deepanshu Giri Sir

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

rahul351987

The Lunar Eclipse Remedy by Deepanshu Giri Sir

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Everyone,
Few days Deepanshu Giri Sir on his channel Lunar astro had said about the coconut remedy and told who should do it .
In my chart this eclipse is happening in 5th house (I am Gemini Moon and Aqu ascedant) with Mer lord of gemini in 3rd house with Sun (6 degree difference ) in NAtal Chart. In Mrigshira Nakshatara i have Mars.
Second question it is said 3rd house is house of opportunity and 10th house (Asc lord as well Aqu) Sat is in Mercury Nakshatra in Scorpio ruled by Mars and as is said above it is Mrigsaria . Can this bring new opportunities in Carrier??

I am looking to learn his technique to predict via eclipse which he said on his channel 2 days back. If any one of his student can help please do reply and or some one who knows this technique please elaborate.

Thanks!
Regards,
rahul
chetankumar

Re: The Lunar Eclipse Remedy by Deepanshu Giri Sir

Post by chetankumar »

This may indicate transformation in career or change of job but mainly have to see what dasha is indicating.
Eclipse is happening in Gemini in 5th house. So something related to education, relationships or travel related to learning may be happen. Someone in your father's family may have bad health or something more within 3 to 4 month before or 6 month after the eclipse.