I am in real trouble and need help

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

joyjitroy

I am in real trouble and need help

Post by joyjitroy »

My Life is in terrific trouble. i lost everything in every front of my life. the biggest problem of all is my Wife left me along with my kid.
I need some authentic astrological help. Attached me and my wife's Kundali. here are some questions i need answer

1. will my relationship end in Divorce?
2. if not ending in Divorce then when can possibly we reunion? Do you see any other possibility?
3. what happen to my current Job status? will i loose my Job?
4. the Legal case currently going against me will it be resolved? if then by when?
5. Do i have to Leave USA because of my Legal case which will cause my Visa to be revoked and I permanently moved to India (my native country)?

Following me, my wife and our daughter's birth time. Me and my wife's Kundai is also attached. Please help.

Joyjit Roy: DOB: 22 Oct, 1979, Place of Birth: Dacca, Bangladesh, Time of Birth: 22:50 (Local Time/Bangladesh Standard Time)
My Wife Lidia Roy: DOB: 25 Feb, 1981, Place of Birth: KOLKATA, INDIA, Time of Birth: 03:36 (IST)
Our only Daughter Aphroditi Roy: DOB: 09 Dec, 2011, Place of Birth: Niskayuna, United States, Time of Birth: 17:56 (EST)
Attachments
LIDIA_ROY_KUNDALI.pdf
(360.07 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
JOYJIT_ROY_KUNDALI.pdf
(362.15 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
anandmalhotra

Re: I am in real trouble and need help

Post by anandmalhotra »

joyjitroy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 am My Life is in terrific trouble. i lost everything in every front of my life. the biggest problem of all is my Wife left me along with my kid.
I need some authentic astrological help. Attached me and my wife's Kundali. here are some questions i need answer

1. will my relationship end in Divorce?
2. if not ending in Divorce then when can possibly we reunion? Do you see any other possibility?
3. what happen to my current Job status? will i loose my Job?
4. the Legal case currently going against me will it be resolved? if then by when?
5. Do i have to Leave USA because of my Legal case which will cause my Visa to be revoked and I permanently moved to India (my native country)?

Following me, my wife and our daughter's birth time. Me and my wife's Kundai is also attached. Please help.

Joyjit Roy: DOB: 22 Oct, 1979, Place of Birth: Dacca, Bangladesh, Time of Birth: 22:50 (Local Time/Bangladesh Standard Time)
My Wife Lidia Roy: DOB: 25 Feb, 1981, Place of Birth: KOLKATA, INDIA, Time of Birth: 03:36 (IST)
Our only Daughter Aphroditi Roy: DOB: 09 Dec, 2011, Place of Birth: Niskayuna, United States, Time of Birth: 17:56 (EST)
From April 2017 the issues have started and excellent time of 2007 to 2017 ended.
Financial constraints/ ability to handle financial challenges is the issues for Divorce. Down trend in life currently.
March to June 2020 there is a chance you can save your marriage.
Don't think of leaving US as of now.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.