True & Failed Predictions- My experience

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

laghudeepak

True & Failed Predictions- My experience

Post by laghudeepak »

Hello friends,

I am a future seeker since childhood & have enough faith in vedic astrology due to my experiences. I would like to share 2 important experiences in this platform for discussions amongst members & expert opinion from senior astrology experts.

1) I flunked in my class twice in 1981 & 1982 and was very depressed.I met a numero-astrologist on 22nd June 1982 (Dates are important as it shows the command on subject by expert) who predicted that my studies will be back on track after 4 pm 27th June 1982. Also my interest in studies will increase & I shall score good marks, thereafter. On 28th June I met a friend's father who got me admitted in 12th class & studies were back on track . I not only got good marks but also excelled in dramatics. I topped in university in one of the subjects, in 1985. Overall a very rewarding 2 year period. Prediction came TRUE.
He also predicted that I shall join army, which did not happen. Prediction became FALSE. Same astrologer.

2) I was jobless in 1st half of 2015 and again was very stressed. I asked my astrologer who predicted that I shall be in job by August 2015, which happened.Though he also predicted that this stint will be short and I would be back at my native place by January 2016. I was very happy that this prediction became false as I was in need of income. In April 2016, my company shut and I was jobless again. Same astrologer predicted that my income will start after August 2016, which never happened & I am still jobless.

I wonder why some predictions come TRUE & some become false, even when astrologer is same. Members & experts, please through some light on my question, for groups benefit. Thanks & Regards
astro_mania

Re: True & Failed Predictions- My experience

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I am astro_mania.
I think the one who asked the question is not on the other end, but some how I am obliged to put up this question to myself.
The first and foremost reason, in my experience is vibration. Certain vibrations that exist between the astrologer and the querier (remember, both are humans) just do not let them connect in some ways. So the juncture makes them feel the pressure. One who is experienced and not inundated in that pressure, can keep himself/herself abstract and can answer. Others cannot.
There may be other reasons like mood of astrologer, Sakuna(significations) and such like.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Hamid

Re: True & Failed Predictions- My experience

Post by Hamid »

the astakavarga system of prediction answers your question,as the strength of planets is determined by the number of bindus a planet has and not by placement.for example jupiter is said to be exalted in cancer but according to this system if it has less than 4 bindus it is not considered as exalted.the astrologers who predict without using this system are always at a chance of 50%

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events