Spirituality in a chart

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kadhu

Spirituality in a chart

Post by Kadhu »

Hi all,

What placements (Generally) in a chart leads to spirituality? There could me many, but most common and striking?
By spirituality, I do not mean, doing regular pooja's, going to temples and praying for material and wordly gains and using god as the gateway to material success.

What placements in a chart triggers a person to turn inward. Like realizing self, Immune to worldly circumstances, sublimation of thoughts, more than normal consciousness, a state of bliss, realizing the creator. I would imagine these stages come prior to Kundalini awakening, liberation, thoughtlessness, enlightenment and dissolving in the bliss with god.

As it would mean, the purpose of human life is not to build a house, marry a beautiful women, buy a car, make kids, mint money and spice up your ego. It's about realizing self and breaking the karmic cycle and be a "Human"

Any clues on what placements in a chart would trigger the process. There is no one process that would lead to the beautiful things in life. It surely depends on the person. Kriya Yoga is one way I can think of. But what directs astrologically a person this way?
Kadhu

Re: Spirituality in a chart

Post by Kadhu »

Anyone please?

Respected Pem Ji, Tarun Ji, Deepastro Ji, Gunjarika Ji. I'd like to know about your views on this.

Even if not placements, the various ways one can turn inward and let go worldly desires and seek the almighty

Regards
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

Based on my limited knowledge here are few combinations-D-24 chart is usually looked for spiritual progress, But Also if Jupiter is aspecting Lagna or associated with lagan lord or Saturn ketu aspecting or conjuct with Lagan or lagan lord leads person to spirituality. Sometimes it is only due to Dasha but something you need to understand is every planet has its own flavor as effect of Jupiter will be different while due to saturn will be very different.

You should read basic qualities of these planets to understand there effect in detail in terms of spirituality. For example exalted Jupiter in Lagna , Strong 8th house also leads to spirituality.

I hope this short and concise explanation helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Thanks Deepastro Ji :)