Puskar Navamsa/Pushkaramsa

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kadhu

Puskar Navamsa/Pushkaramsa

Post by Kadhu »

Hello all,

I understand that a planet being in Pushkar Navamsa/Pushkaramsa is beaming it's energy onto the native. The Lotus Ambience as they call
As with all rules in astrology this is just an other rule. Just being in Puskar degree doesnt promise good effects. There are other things like placement, aspects, conjuction et al.,

But despite all this will a planet in Puskar degree bless the native with it's radiance? I always believed planets in puskar degree are easy to propitiate and that is all.
Learned astrologers, please give your views. I would kindly request a detailed view
Pem

Re: Puskar Navamsa/Pushkaramsa

Post by Pem »

Hello Kadhu

Nice to see you on the forum and I admire your knowledge on this vast subject
which is still taking me time to learn.

I always look at these teachings and try to find the simple, easy and effective way to
understand and explain them.
I am not in agreement with many of theories like : e.g.
Kaala sarpa yoga, but I do like the sub divisional charts providing time of birth is accurate.
I always go by the Ascendant - its friendships; functional malefics/benefics etc.
So if a planet (the PushKaraya) is a friend of the chart and well placed then only do I think that it can
boost or nourish according to its strength.
I find that my methods work well for my work.
If anyone is in doubt about the time and determining the Pushkaraya or its degree - Then :
take a comprehensive approach to have all the planets resonating through spiritual methods.
Finally,
I wish you could help out on this Vedic Forum when time permits. I will enjoy your company.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Re: Puskar Navamsa/Pushkaramsa

Post by Kadhu »

Pem Ji,

Thanks for your insight and kind words. I know very little on this vast subject ji. And very little in this subject is almost equal to nothing. I have always admired your writings on the forum.
I agree with you that pushkar* planets can only bestow it's radiance if it is well placed and a friend. End of it all planets are energies and the birth chart is a snapshot of our karma. Aren't we all born when our karma and time and birth are in harmony? We keep taking successive birth as this cycle continues. When we realize self, the karmic backlogs can be seeded and our path to liberation can be set isn't it? These are just my opinions from hear-say. In today's world, with even spirituality becoming commercialized, it's hard find the path with all the fuss on survival. Each on of will have a guru to initiate us into it. But we hardly find him/her

I am more interested in the spiritual side, the real side of life. The journey towards liberation. Materialistic predictions based on astrology is fine, but has no relevance in the real world. It's not that people shld not be worried about job, marriage etc.. That's part of life in this yug. I have a feeling we are forgetting the true purpose of life in this merry-go-round materialism.

If you have any insights on this, please share with us. I will be very glad to know your opinions on this

Once again thank you very much :)