Studying charts of a family - infidelity problems

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

sangeet

Re: Studying charts of a family - infidelity problems

Post by sangeet »

Sujitji, the separation was somewhere in mid-2019. But the sister confided that "most probably" the inappropriate stuff between her husband and her sister-in-law had been brewing for quite some time.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

sangeet wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 am Sujitji, the separation was somewhere in mid-2019. But the sister confided that "most probably" the inappropriate stuff between her husband and her sister-in-law had been brewing for quite some time.
Okay. Thank you.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
SwapnilDas

Post by SwapnilDas »

Brother's chart:
1. Rahu is placed in UL in Virgo, indicating a spouse who either shall cheat the native or shall belong to a foreign land.
2. Second to UL has A8, which shows cheating/death (akala mrtyu) as the cause of breakage in marriage. From the above inference we conclude that it's infedility.
3. 8th from the 7th lord shows 'where' your marriage breaks. The 7th lord in the brother's chart is Moon in 8th house, and 8th from it shows 3rd house (Pisces) of siblings. That's (indirectly) where his marriage 'broke'.
4. 8th lord of D9 chart is debilitated, showing trouble for the longetivity of marriage. As 8th lord and 7th lord in D9 are in mutual aspect, it was the wife of the person who initiated the break of the marriage.

Sister's chart:

1. UL is in Scorpio and 2nd to it is Saggitarius with A9. Nothing is clear from this. The lord of 2nd from UL( Saggitarius) on the other hand is Jupiter and conjunct Mars and Rahu. By the 3 planet conjunction rule (Jup-Rahu) + Mars combine. Therefore Jupiter gives the result of Rahu, which again shows the marriage breaks due to cheating!
2. Treating Rahu as the 7th lord as it is in a stronger sign, 8th from 7th lord is the 8th house with Moon in Pisces ! We see that for both the siblings, losing of spouses occurs in the Pisces rashi, which shows the same circumstance both the siblings had to face. Were they in a foreign trip when this inappropriate relation began?
3. Some straight simple rules: Signs lorded by Atmakaraka in D1 chart are bound to give material suffering. We see that she has Rahu atmakaraka, which has svaksetra in Aquarius which is the 7th house of marriage and has Venus. Which clearly shows suffering on account of marriage.
sangeet

Post by sangeet »

Thanks, Swapnil ji.

For the brother's chart, my understanding is that UL is Meen, and Ketu is placed there in the second house. Rahu is indeed in Kanya (Virgo) in eighth house, with Sun. 7th lord is Sun. 8th lord in D9 is Budh (Mercury) - it is in its own house, not debilitated. The readings about 8th from 7th in D-1 and D-9 are indeed interesting.

For the sister's chart, Atmakaraka would be Mangal (Mars). Looking at 8th from 7th lord is again interesting.

To me, this unfortunate turn of events in a family seemed intriguing, which is why I posted it here. Thanks a lot to everyone for giving suggestions on analysis.

As I continue to analyze, I got additional information: birth details of sister's husband.
Date: May 2, 1976
Time: 16:15:00
Place: 80 E 21' 11", 26 N 28' 24" ; Kanpur, India

Perhaps this additional chart tells us more?