Moon and incarnation

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

gauguas

Moon and incarnation

Post by gauguas »

Hi group!

I haven't found much information/speculation about this. I'm interested whether a lunar mansion indicates something permanent from life to life or if it's rather an indication of the current life's situation.

Moon represents mind, thinking, the way how one senses and relates emotionally and/or intuitively. It indicates certain type of reflection style one tends to have. From my point of view, it's very essence of an individual, and so the energy represented by the nakshatra could very well remain as quite "solid" form of a being.

As I see, Moon is about what kind of "water" you are swimming in; including the comfort zone and the more challencing areas around. It tells about the core power one has and the possibilities one can reach. If you swim really far, maybe you can embrace big transformations and change somewhat radically?

What do you think; does the same nakshatra tend to occur from life to life, even though one goes through big transformations during his life?
vediclearner

Re: Moon and incarnation

Post by vediclearner »

Are you asking if a person always reincarnates under the same nakshatra?

If so I would say no. We learn from our life experiences with the Grahas in our chart. As a result we rarely have the same relationship with our planets at age 50 than we did at age 20. I often find that it's easier to predict the choices a young person will make based on looking at their chart, than predict an older person's choices by looking at their chart. An older person has evolved the relationship with their grahas, they may or may not fall under the influence of those planets as predictably as they did in their youth.

Just my opinion.

But I personally do think that moon has more do with incarnation than Rahu does.
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

A person is born under a nakshatra and as his life progresses he moves up or down the ladder of the nakshatra sequence.
Based of how much progress the person has done either up or down based on his karmas he gets the next nakshatra in his new life.

I have seen people moving up the sequence in nakshatra and again moving down the sequence in the same life.

Born under Vishakha and moved to Anuradha and later Jyeshtha and doing bad deeds moved back to Anuradha losing Jyeshtha.

God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
vediclearner

Post by vediclearner »

Ah I see what you mean!

I suppose that's possible. And I'm assuming you're including the padas in that as well?

But a person with Jyestha Nakshatra tends to have a more difficult life than someone with Anuradha so how is that moving up? Also someone with Jyestha nakshatra pada 4 is suffering gandanta position. I was told females with this nakshatra have it especially tough.