Vimshottari Dasha

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, TarunKant, deepastro

Vivek Sanju

Re: Vimshottari Dasha

Post by Vivek Sanju » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya।🙏🏻 dear Hamid Ji & Kumār Gāru!

Dear learned members kindly excuse me!🙏🏻 for my extreme delay!... I had end semester exams & I've been less time in online!... I'm so sorry!
Hamid wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:22 am
I too had the same views till I came across this text.
Things are well explained step by step.
I am impressed,it explains vimtosoti dasa and antardasa.
Why 120 years are taken n subsequent divisions.
Hamid Ji, excellent!... Excellent! Extraordinary! :D :D :D :D :D I'm very very very happy!... I shall PM you ASAP. :) :D
kumrao99 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 pm
There are many unexplained questions in Hora Sara.
Dear Kumār Gāru, I shall answer your questions specifically after some time & kindly excuse me for that!
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏🏻
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏🏻

Vivek Sanju

Re: Vimshottari Dasha

Post by Vivek Sanju » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya।🙏🏻 dear Hamid Ji & Kumār Gāru!
Hamid wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:22 am
I too had the same views till I came across this text.
Things are well explained step by step.
Yes Hamid Ji, there's no doubt about it. I'm yet to receive it from you, but I completely believe the fact that the sages will not say things randomly!

I shall, try to answer each of the questions raised by Kumār gāru precisely.

As we all know about Kumār gāru... Kumār gāru without any doubt is very right, penance is very very important!... There's no doubt about it. Till we realize that we aren't this body but we are the Sanātana, the Ātman or the Bhagavān (the other name for Ātman), we'll be attach to some or the other mundane things & become lazy!

As Kumār gāru has already been mentioned, Yes, We must observe the penance only then we can truly realize what we are suppose to. I fully adhere to his word.
kumrao99 wrote:
Our bodies are unfit to pose these questions about a esoteric knowledge.
If you become by really doing penance for 15 or 20 years,then you will
accept.Even then you cant know the reasoning.
Even if a person knows the reasoning,he cant transmit that knowledge to
ordinary human beings.To understand their statements,such level students
are necessary.
Not only Parasara system,Jaimini system and Nadi system of Tamil nadu
have got their unique principles which cant be understood by the present
day people.We have to get them byheart and apply them.
We will get surprising results.
But all that being said, we must also try to understand why sages have told the way they say. Yes, we need to think, then one's Dhāraṇa (focus/ our chinta will be only on that) will improve. That's what we Physics students do Kumār gāru. It's a Śāstra. That's how one must approach. Remember the fact that Dhāraṇa is one of the Añga in the Aṣṭāñga Yōga!

Who else can be fit Kumār gāru, It's we are the one who are fit to question & find the answers to ourselves. It's our duty Kumār gāru. Yes, by questioning & Cintana one will eventually understand that we must perform penance. You also know, penance isn't easy!... One must strive a lot for it.
kumrao99 wrote:
1.How can the Parashara tell Kethu is the owner of Aswini Nakshatra and
Sukra is the owner of Bharani nakshatra?
Kētu isn't the owner of Aśvini Nakṣatra. Indeed It's Aśvini dēvata/ Aśvini Kumāra's are the rulers of Aśvini Nakṣatra. Kētu can be the ruler only when the daśa assumed strictly to be Viṃśōttari. This is conditional not absolute. Same is the case for Bharaṇi, Śukra doesn't rule Bharaṇi, Yama rules/dēvata for Bharaṇi. Śukra can be only when as Mahaṛṣi's say the daśa assumed strictly to be Viṃśōttari. If the assumed daśa isn't Viṃśōttari, say, It's Ṣaṣṭihayani daśa Puṣyami Nakṣatra is not ruled by Śani but Mangala/Mars.

So, all these are conditional daśa's. There are so many conditional daśa's exist. Kumār gāru there's a logic on what you've asked for. It takes me to rant so much if I start explaining.
kumrao99 wrote:
2.How can he tell that each rasi is owned by a particular planet?
This is simple Kumār gāru, Rāśi is like a sthala (place). So, there'll be a ruler allocated. Now, if you ask me why the rulers are allocated to those Rāśi's the way they are. I've the answer.

Let's allocate Siṃha 1st, which is ruled by Sūrya. Sūrya is like king. A king always get the 1st part/share in the kingdom. The Graha which is next to Sūrya is Budha (Mercury), So he rules Kanya. In space next to Mercury is Śukra (Venus) now in the kingdom it's allocated as Libra. Next Graha is Mangala (Mars) after Venus. Earth is not a Graha thus we can eliminate. We will not have Earth in a Jātaka, It's illogical to have. Physics explains with a very simple logic. So, Scorpio is allotted to Mars. Now the Graha which is next to Mars is Guru (Jupiter) so in the kingdom, it rules Dhanu Sagittarius. Next Graha from Jupiter is Śani. Thus, Śani rules Makara (Capricorn)...

Now, all the Graha's from Sūrya to Śani are completed. Except Candra & Rāhu-Kētu. I'll tell them, just a small pause.

As Śani is the last Graha that can be seen through our naked eye, Śani is the last Graha which are allotted in the kingdom. Now, observe carefully!

Please Please Please now one will understand only when we consider Bṛhaspati Cakra (or South Indian Square chart). So, in the South Indian chart, I've completely explained from Sūrya to Śani by justifying which Rāśi is ruled by which Graha.

Now, please see the South Indian chart properly. Take my directions properly... Take a mirror image of Sūrya to Śani. So, what will you get?

Śani will map to Kumbha. It's true, Śani rules Kumbha. As I've taken mirror image, Sagittarius Jupiter goes to Pisces. So, Pisces is ruled by whom? Jupiter himself right? Now take next, Scorpio Mars will reflect opposite (It's known as Abhmukha in संस्कृतम्) to Aries. Now who rules Aries? Mars only right?... Now, take Libra as we've taken mirror in the South Indian chart who is the Abhimukha to Libra? Abhimukha to Libra is Taurus. As, Libra is ruled by Śukra, it's Abhimukha when taken mirror image is also ruled by Śukra only. Now who is next, Budha. what is the Rāśi from Kanya's Budha Abhimukha it's Gemini only right? So, from mirror image this Rāśi is also ruled by whom? Budha himself rules Mithuna.

Now, at last, Siṃha reflection, who is ruling Siṃha? It's Sun who rules Siṃha. When we take the mirror image what we get? It's Candra is it not so? What is Candra? From where is Candra's light coming from? Candra's light is just nothing but the reflection from Sūrya Raśmi (Sun rays) is it not? So, Karkātaka is ruled by Candra.

So, all 12 Rāśi are done right?... Now one should understand why did we consider mirror in Abhimuka only? & why should we consider mirror at all?... It takes much time to explain. And one should think for it.

Now the beautiest part is Mūlatrikōṇa. Why Mars's Mūlatrikōṇa is Aries why not Scorpio & same for other Graha's. I know that logic also. It's completely logical.
kumrao99 wrote:
3.How can he say that kendras are powerful?And 10th house is most
powerful in horoscope?
Again a simple question Kumār gāru, you are really asking the basic questions for which I've already thought about & gathered the answer. Come on Kumār gāru, I'm a Physics student. That's why, the same approach will be there!

The Kāraka for Physics is Guru Bṛhaspati. Bṛhaspati gives the Dhi to all beings. It follows the strictest logic! Though for Nyāya we need both Guru & Mangala.

Okay, coming to the question, 10th house is powerful because what is 10th house Kumār gāru? 10th house is the house just above our head. We say noon when Sun is at the highest point i.e., Sun in 10th, maximum heat energy will be there right, biologically they give reasoning based on blood & so on, I don't have enough knowledge to comment w.r.t. biology. But Sun will be at it's greatest point & gives more Sun light & also heat energy. Thus they've told it's strong due to this reason.
kumrao99 wrote:
4.What is the logic behind the principle that so and so planet is natural benefic
and natural malefic?
Ah even this is a simple question Kumār gāru when one understand the tattva of the Graha's one will easily understand what is meant by a beneficial Graha & what is meant by malefic Graha. We in Jyotiṣa, follow terminology properly, we don't use the word planet in Jyotiṣa, instead we use Graha. Planet & Graha both have different definition.
kumrao99 wrote:
5.The most confusing principle is that a natural benefic becomes a malefic
for that horoscope,if he owns a kendra.
Again, there's a beautiful logic for this Kumār gāru. This is applicable only for 4 Lagna's not applicable to other 8 Lagna. The Lagna's which are applicable are DviSvabhāva Lagna. They say it as Kēndrādhipati dōṣa.

There is logic for this also. It takes some time time.
kumrao99 wrote:
6.How can a person tell that vakra planet has got exaltation strength?
No, No... This is untrue!... Vakri Graha's will have some greater Cēṣṭa bala compared when in direct. Thus their Dṛk bala (aspectual strength) will also be high. These have some Mathematics to it. They come under Ṣaḍbala calculations. It's lot & simple in understanding.

Hope this helps you Kumār gāru :D

Take care! <3

Sarvaṃ Dakṣiṇāmūrtyarpaṇamastu।🙏🏻 Iti tat sat।
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏🏻
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏🏻