About my son

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, TarunKant, deepastro

rose76

About my son

Post by rose76 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:49 am

This is for my son. He is a high functioning autistic kid.
He is very smart. But could sit with his homework for hours. Has a hard time getting along in new places.
Otherwise he is a very sweet kid.

DOB: 3/13/2011 10:53:00 AM
Place: Fullerton, California, USA
Arudra star and Gemini rashi. Running rahu mahadasha right now.

Can you tell me when he will change? What kind of education and profession will suit him. Will he have a good future? I am really worried about him.

Sujit

Re: About my son

Post by Sujit » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:20 pm

rose76 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:49 am
This is for my son. He is a high functioning autistic kid.
He is very smart. But could sit with his homework for hours. Has a hard time getting along in new places.
Otherwise he is a very sweet kid.

DOB: 3/13/2011 10:53:00 AM
Place: Fullerton, California, USA
Arudra star and Gemini rashi. Running rahu mahadasha right now.

Can you tell me when he will change? What kind of education and profession will suit him. Will he have a good future? I am really worried about him.
There is close conjunction of Mercury and Jupiter causing mild case of Autism. You can strengthen Mercury by wearing Emerald of 5 carat and do remedies for Jupiter. you can avoid yellow color in his dress.
His current time looks stressful for self and parents till Feb 2020. Some changes around home is seen. There can be change of place.
There is improvement in 2020 which will help him to make progress.
Visit my blog. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

rose76

Re: About my son

Post by rose76 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:01 am

Thanks Sujit Sir! How will his future be? What kind of profession will he take? He dislikes academic studies. I have to force him to do his homework. Will he finish his academic studies? What kind of remedies should I do for jupiter?